Please make appointments directly with the Medium of your choice.
It is advisable to make your appointments for readings PRIOR to arriving at Camp.
For more information, please read the FAQ's below.
To e-mail Medium click on e-mail button under medium's photo
Updated Contact information as of June 2021
Rev. Glenda Cadarette † ‡ ∞
Clairvoyant, Healer, Development Teacher, Trance, Reiki Master Teacher
415 Eastern Dr.
Rev. Mary Lynn Crawford †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Healer
225 Eastern Dr.
Rev. Jane DeVore † ‡ ∞
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Healer, Trance
310 Eastern Dr.
Rev. Normandi Ellis
Clairvoyant, Astrologer, Metaphysical Development Teacher
318 Eastern Dr.
Rev. James Hafer †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Astrologer
442 Valley View Dr.
Rev. Nancy Joseph †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Astrologer, Palmist, Runes
218 Parkview Dr.
Rev. Jeremy Kaylor †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Spirit Artist
442 Valley View Dr.
Rev. Sharon Kenton
Clairvoyant, Palm Readings, Metaphysical Development Teacher
410 Eastern Dr.
Rev. Michael Schlotterbeck †
Clairvoyant, Astrologer, Development Teacher
311 Grandview Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seek a Medium’s help at a time when you are relaxed and undisturbed. Put your mind at ease. RELAX.
- Allow the Medium to proceed in his/her own manner. Don’t expect your first problem to be discussed at once. Have PATIENCE.
- Don’t try to confuse the Medium. Let him/her know when he/she is correct. BE FAIR.
- Skepticism, demanding proof, arguing or wanting things done a certain way only leads to failure. EXPECT GOOD.
- Spirit often manifests by name, but evidence comes in many other ways as well; like descriptions, relationships, simple tests, etc. BE WILLING TO VERIFY.
- Don’t be too quick to say no. Wait – you will soon understand.
- The true value of a reading is not always measured by prophecy. Prediction is always possible, but you have the free will to make changes. GUIDANCE is the keynote.
- Mediumship IS NOT fortune telling. A good reading will explain the philosophy of right living. EXPECT TRUTH.
- Every Medium has his/her own unique way. It isn’t fair to compare the abilities of one Medium with another.&
- Don’t try to prolong a reading. The Medium realizes when spirit is gone.